Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jay-Z To Game:"Tell Groupie To Get Over It," Talks Chris Brown + Freestyle


Hip Hop power player Jay-Z may not be keeping as quiet in regards to The Game as we assumed from previous interviews.

In a recent interview, Tim Westwood iterated the sentiments of many who think Jay sparked the one-sided beef by mentioning The Game's name during a live freestyle perceived to be the intro to Blue Print 3.

"I said I'm not talking about you [Game]. Is that a diss?--" Jay retorted.

"Oh you hurt my feelings, oh my god," Jay said mocking Game.

"Tell groupie-tell groupie to get over it!"

Jay also shed some light on the first official single to Blue Print 3 featuring Kanye West and Rihanna called "Run This Town."

Addressing the Chris Brown BET Awards black-ball rumors, Jay says they are simply ridiculous.

"That's the silliest rumor I've ever heard. I was sitting back and just watching all the suckers comment on it. Cause you don't comment on rumors. It's just so silly.

Let me categorically deny that. If I have a problem with Chris Brown, I have a problem with Chris Brown. I didn't say ANYTHING--I haven't said anything live or behind the scenes.

I don't agree with what he did and that's it. That's the end of it. As far as not letting him perform on BET, thats ridiculous, that's a sucka move--I wouldn't do it. And people commenting on it is a sucka move."

You can listen to a clip of the interview: Click Here

by Jokesta of defsounds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment