Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On The Set: Drake’s “Best I Ever Had” Video Shoot


Unsigned artist Drake along with Kanye West’s girl Amber Rose and her best friend Dez were spotted on the set of Drake’s “Best I Ever Had” music video this past weekend in New York. This would be Drake’s second video as he released a video for “Replacement Girl” featuring Trey Songz in 2007 that was financed with his own money.

The “Best I Ever Had” video is directed by Kanye West and features cameos from Fabolous, DJ Clue, Trey Songz, Nicki Minaj and the entire Young Money family. Common was also spotted on set. The theme of the video centers around two high school basketball teams and Drake’s “Best I Ever Had” is compared to a team roster. “Some of us younger men, we refer to our affiliation with women like a roster, You have key women in your life when you’re single and doing your thing.”

Sounds very interesting. I think I know Kanye’s choice for team captain…


Written by Necole Bitchie under Bitchie Chicks, Celebrities, Flix

No comments:

Post a Comment