Tuesday, May 19, 2009

T.I. May Only Serve a Two-Month Prison Sentence


The Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Fairy is at it again! According to the Associated Press, T.I. may only have to serve two months of the year long sentence he was given. He will be credited for his 305 days of home detention, which would reduce his sentence to a mere 61 days. So apparently that Arkansas prison won’t see T.I. for too long.

T.I. however will be put on probation for three years upon his release and he must also pay a $100,000 fine which serves as a part of his sentence. Now if that isn’t a sweet deal, I don’t know what is. I wonder if Alfamega got pull like that, with his government connections and all.

If this ends up happening, T.I will be one of the luckiest rappers ever to get off. Only two months in prison and your own reality show? That’s crazy! Well good luck to you T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment